The theme this month is
This month I'm thinking ahead to Mother's Day. Your card doesn't necessarily have to have a "happy Mother's Day" sentiment on it, but should represent something you would make that would be suitable for Mother's Day. So it could be an image like the one on the right, or a bunch of flowers or a nice verse. Anything that represents Mother's Day.
Simply make a card, scrapbooking page or other project following the theme and give it to me, email me a picture or a link to your project.
The rules are very simple and are as follows:
- The card/project must be your own design and made by you.
- All entries must be anonymous - nobody should know which cards is yours.
- You can enter as many times as you like.
- If you hand me the card in person please put it in a paper bag or envelope with no name visible on the card.
- All cards handed to me will be returned after the competition. If posting your entry please include a SAE envelope if you want it returned.
- Entering the competition entitles me to publish a picture of your card/project and your name on my blog.
The winner will receive a $20 gift voucher to spend in the store.
Competition closes at midnight on Monday 30th April
Voting will commence on Wednesday 2nd May
The winner will be announced on Sunday 6th May
I look forward to seeing your creations.