The theme this month is
Christmas in July
In an effort to get yourselves (and myself) in the mood to start making your Christmas cards early this year, the next competition will be Christmas in July. There are new products starting to be released with Christmas in mind, but how many of us have stacks of left over papers and cardstock from last Christmas? I bet we all have dies or embossing folders that we've not used yet too. You know you have!!! I know I have... ha ha. So come on, drag them out and see what you can make with them and what better way than to join in the competition.
Simply make a card, scrapbooking page or other project following the theme and give it to me, email me a picture or a link to your project.
Competition closes at midnight on Tuesday 31st July
Voting will commence on Wednesday 1st August and will finish Saturday 4th August
The winner will be announced on Saturday 4th August (or as soon as possible after that date)
The rules are very simple and are as follows:
- The card/project must be your own design and made by you.
- All entries must be anonymous - nobody should know which cards is yours.
- You can enter as many times as you like.
- If you hand me the card in person please put it in a paper bag or envelope with no name visible on the bag or card.
- All cards handed to me will be returned after the competition. If posting your entry please include a SAE envelope if you would like it returned.
- Entering the competition entitles me to publish a picture of your card/project and your name on my blog.
The winner will receive a $20 gift voucher to spend in the store or goods to the value of $20, which I will post to you if you can't get into the store to shop.
I look forward to seeing all of your creations.