Wednesday, February 8, 2012

January Competition Winner

Hi everyone,

My sincerest apologies for not posting this sooner, but I have been really sick this week. From Saturday afternoon I felt like I'd been hit by a truck, although it was really just a cold/flu. I just curled up on the couch feeling very sorry for myself for 3 days and did nothing from Saturday evening until this morning. Today I finally feel almost normal again...almost!!

Anyway, without further ado....
The winner for January with 4 votes was card 11 made by

Jenelle

Congratulations Jenelle! 
You now have $20 to spend in the store on anything you like.

Here is Jenelle's card


A very close 2nd with 3 votes was card 8, made by Maralene.
Well done Maralene!


A number of other cards also received votes so it just goes to show that anyone is in with a chance.
Thank you to everyone who took the time to enter. There were some gorgeous cards entered and I'm glad that I didn't have to choose a winner!!

Here are all the other entries

Card 1 made by Pat


Card 2 also made by Pat


Card 3 made by Pam


Card 4 made by Judi 


Card 5 also made by Pam


Card 6 made by Glenda 


Card 7 made by Sharon


Card 9 made by Margaret 


Card 10 made by Darna


Thanks again everyone for joining in the fun :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

New Maja Design Papers

*NEW* Just arrived are these stunning papers from Maja Design. The paper quality is amazing - thick and smooth and the designs are gorg...