Skip to main content

Australian Simply Cards


I have had some wonderful expressions of interest from my advert in the January edition of Australian Simply Cards. Thank you everyone. The response has been overwhelming.

These are the cards that were placed in the ad so I thought I would tell you a bit about them, the dies used and the prices of these dies. 

Firstly though, let me explain, I am a very small business at present, running from a shop on my property. I carry small quantities of stock, but continually order more stock in, so if I don't have something I will get it ASAP. I don't currently have a website with products on but you can sign up to my newsletter  and I will send out updates as stock arrives. Simply send me an email to kookacft@bigpond.com to request to join my mailing list. 

Now onto the cards:




This card is made using the Sue Wilson Caribbean Island Background die. I have cut it in ivory cardstock and teamed it up with some Pion Designs Paris Flea Market papers. 
The die retails for $33.95. Unfortunately it is out of stock and I'm unable to get any at this time. 





This card is made using the Sue Wilson Lattice Arched Adornment die.
I have cut it four times and glued it behind a Spellbinders Square frame.
This die retails for $19.95. 






These cards are made using the Sue Wilson Vienna die from the Austrian collection. 
Again I have teamed it up with some Pion Designs papers from the Paris Flea Market collection.
This die retails for $28.95.





This card is made with the Sue Wilson Ornate Pierced Rectangles. 
This card is a large one, being an A5 size card (A4 folded in half).
Teamed up with an image from  Pion Designs Shoreline Treasures.
This is a large die and retails for $45.95.
I don't have these in stock but can order them in. 




Finally this card is made with the Marianne Designs Embossing folder and die set called Lattice.
I have 1 of these in stock for $17.95

The tulip bouquet is from Memory Box and retails for $22.50





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July's Challenge Winners

July's challenge was 'Christmas with Ribbon'. I thought that would give everyone a bit of a challenge and something to think about. We received some lovely entries too, some really different ideas, what a wonderful effort by all of you. I couldn't believe the amount of entries!!  Unfortunately there can only be one winner in each section though.  In the beginners/intermediate section the winner was... Shirley Congratulations Shirley on your win and your great Ribbon Christmas Tree card.  Other entries in the beginners/intermediate section were: Olive Jean Olive Jean In the advanced section the winner was  Pam with this lovely ribbon pine cone card. What a very clever lady.  We all want to know how you did it Pam.  Other entries in the advanced section were: Lisa Glenda Mavis Glenda  Pam Lisa Mavis Glenda Pam

New Collection from Heartfelt Creations

Hit the open road with the retro style Young at Heart Collection This collection is available from October 11th. Please get your pre-orders to me  prior to the 11th. Dies $39.99 12" Paper Pad - $34.95 Stamps $29.99

August Challenge

Thank you to everyone who entered the August Challenge. The theme was "Beautiful Borders" and I think it was quite a challenge as we didn't get as many entries as usual. We did get some gorgeous cards though and the winner this time was   Glenda   with her stunning ivory and gold card using the Quickutz Die - Petite Petals. Congratulations Glenda, you now have a $20 voucher to spend in store.   Here is Glenda's winning card     The encouragement award this month goes to Jean Riches for her lovely use of the Marianne Die to create a fan. What a great idea! The die itself is gorgeous but teamed up with this beautiful Martha Stewart punched border and hand made flowers, it's beautiful. Well done Jean.     This card was also made by Glenda and it takes the theme of borders out of the box, by using flowers as the border. Clever idea!   Rhonda's card using one of my favourite dies in turquoise and white, again with some lovely p