This month the challenge is a gatefold card. Any shape or design is allowed as long as the base of the card is gatefold.
TO ENTER: Simply make a card, scrapbooking page or off the page project following the theme and give it to me, email me a picture or a link to your project.
Due to Easter I have extended this months challenge. Competition closes at 12pm on Saturday 3rd May .
Voting will commence on Wednesday 7th May and will finish Saturday 10th May. The winner will be announced on as soon as possible after that date.
THE RULES: The rules are very simple and are as follows:
- The card/project must be your own design and made by you.
- All entries must be anonymous - nobody should know which cards is yours.
- You can enter as many times as you like.
- If you hand me the card in person please put it in a paper bag or envelope with your name inside.
- All cards handed to me will be returned after the competition. If posting your entry please include a SAE envelope if you would like it returned.
- Entering the competition entitles me to publish a picture of your card/project and your name on my blog.
- There are two categories this year - an advanced category and a beginner/intermediate category. You can choose which to enter, but I will have the final say as to which category I think you should be in, based on your experience.
THE PRIZE: The winners in each category will receive a $15 gift voucher to spend in the store or goods to the value of $15, which I will post to you if you can't get into the store to shop. I look forward to seeing all of your creations.