The theme for October is CIRCLES. Your entry must have at least ONE circle on it, but can have more, or it can be a circular card/project. There are many circular dies out there on the market, including clocks, and fancy decorative circles. Or how about a circle made of leaves (a wreath) or a circle made of flowers....I'm sure there are plenty of things you can think of.
TO ENTER: Simply make a card, scrapbooking page or off the page project following the theme and give it to me, email me a picture or a link to your project.
Competition closes at midnight on Saturday 2nd November. Voting will commence on Wednesday 6th November and will finish Saturday 9th November. The winner will be announced on Saturday 9th November (or as soon as possible after that date)
THE RULES: The rules are very simple and are as follows:
- The card/project must be your own design and made by you.
- All entries must be anonymous - nobody should know which cards is yours.
- You can enter as many times as you like.
- If you hand me the card in person please put it in a paper bag or envelope with your name inside.
- All cards handed to me will be returned after the competition. If posting your entry please include a SAE envelope if you would like it returned.
- Entering the competition entitles me to publish a picture of your card/project and your name on my blog.