Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New Memory Box Dies


January 2013 Release Now Available for Pre Order
Memory Box have just released some lovely new dies in their January 2013 Release. These are now available for Pre-Order. If you would like any please let me know ASAP. I have images of some of the dies that I will be ordering, but there are many many more. To be sure you don’t miss out, please let me know by Saturday 26th January as I will be placing the order at the end of the month.
 
If you click ont he image below it should take you to a photo album that will show you just a small collection of the dies that I will be ordering.



Jacqui

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Maja Design Papers

*NEW* Just arrived are these stunning papers from Maja Design. The paper quality is amazing - thick and smooth and the designs are gorg...