The theme this month is
I am seeing butterflies everywhere at the moment...No I'm not seeing things...I really am seeing them in lots of products and cards lately. There are dies, papers, embossing folders, stickers...they seem to be everywhere. So I decided to make the theme for May "Butterflies". There are no shortage of products to use and lets face it...we all have something to do with butterflies in our collection of craft supplies, don't we?
Now don't forget the card needs to be your own design, a NEW design...not one you have entered in a competition before, and it must be hand made by you.
Simply make a card, scrapbooking page or other project following the theme and give it to me, email me a picture or a link to your project.
Competition closes at midnight on Thursday 31st May
Voting will commence on Friday 1st June and will finish Wednesday 6th June
The winner will be announced on Thursday 7th June
The rules are very simple and are as follows:
- The card/project must be your own design and made by you.
- All entries must be anonymous - nobody should know which cards is yours.
- You can enter as many times as you like.
- If you hand me the card in person please put it in a paper bag or envelope with no name visible on the card.
- All cards handed to me will be returned after the competition. If posting your entry please include a SAE envelope if you want it returned.
- Entering the competition entitles me to publish a picture of your card/project and your name on my blog.
The winner will receive a $20 gift voucher to spend in the store.
I look forward to seeing your creations.