This month the competition will close a little early so that we can vote at the end of the month. This is because the following weekend will be Easter and we won't be having classes. So to allow everyone to have a vote, the competition will close at midnight on Thursday 29th March.
The rules are very simple and are as follows:
The card/project must be your own design and made by you.
- All entries must be anonymous - nobody should know which cards is yours.
- You can enter as many times as you like.
- If you hand me the card in person please put it in a paper bag or envelope with no name visible on the card.
- All cards handed to me will be returned after the competition. If posting your entry please include a SAE envelope if you want it returned.
- Entering the competition entitles me to publish a picture of your card/project and your name on my blog.
The winner will receive a $20 gift voucher to spend in the store.
The winner will be drawn on Sunday 1st April