Monday, August 8, 2011

And the winner is.....

Lisa!

Lisa made this beautiful embroidered card.  The embroidery alone is a lot of work but the 3D was all cut by hand too (not a die cut) and Lisa's attention to detail is always impeccable. The amount of work involved in this card is what won Lisa the prize money. Congratulations Lisa :)


I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for entering the competition and I hope you will all join in the fun for the next one. I'll show you now all the cards entered...all of which are beautiful in their own way. Well done to all of you. You did an amazing job! I'm glad I wasn't judging the competition!!!!!


This card was made by design team member Jenelle.  


two more entries from Lisa



3 entries from Patricia




2 entries from Judi



Kathy


Shakerah


2 entries from Maralene



Mavis


Margaret


Thanks again everyone. I can't wait to see what you come up with for the next one!






No comments:

Post a Comment

New Maja Design Papers

*NEW* Just arrived are these stunning papers from Maja Design. The paper quality is amazing - thick and smooth and the designs are gorg...